A rotten egg smell is the classic hallmark that indicates that you have hydrogen sulfide gas in your water. Hydrogen sulfide gas is usually produced by harmless bacteria that feed on trace plant and biological matter in water systems, especially in well water, and as a byproduct produce sulfur gas. The sulfur could also be naturally present, not from bacteria, but because you are near a natural gas or oil-drilling facility. Whatever the cause, if you have a strong rotten egg odor to your water, and you find this odor distasteful, here’s what you need to do to get your... View Article
Categories for Sulfur Water Filter
- Installing Water Purification Systems in Shelby County, OH Can Eliminate Dangerous Tap Water Contaminants
- Five Reasons Why Water Purification in Shelby County, OH Is Important
- Chlorine Issues: Do I Need a Water Softener or a Reverse Osmosis System in Shelby County, OH?
- Does My Water Softener Work Harder During the Summer?
- What Does an Iron Water Filter in Shelby County, OH Do?