Everyone knows how important drinking enough water is to your health, but most people simply don’t drink enough water. It can be easy to forget about drinking water throughout the day, especially since water doesn’t always have an appealing taste. Water tastes like nothing at best, and has distinct and unappealing mineral flavors at worst. Fortunately, you don’t have to suffer through the bland (or bad) taste of water all day. There are several simple things that you can do to boost the flavor of your water exponentially. This allows you to increase your enjoyment of drinking water, and the variability can even motivate you to drink more water throughout the day. Try a few different things to enhance the taste of your water and reach your daily water-drinking goals:
- Try carbonated water: If you are a fan of sodas and soft drinks, you might enjoy carbonated water. You can try plain carbonated water with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, or try a flavored sparkling water. You can purchase carbonated water in stores or, if you really enjoy sparkling water, you can even purchase a seltzer maker for your home.
- Pick up some drink mixes: If you’re on the go, low calorie drink mixes are a great option for enhancing the flavor of your water. All you have to do is put a couple packets of single-serving drink mixes in your purse, backpack or car and you have an easy-to-use mix that makes your water taste great.
- Drink tea: Herbal teas allow you to drink water while enjoying vibrant flavors like peppermint, hibiscus and more. As an added bonus, many teas include beneficial antioxidants, which can have health benefits.
- Get creative with fruit and juice: Slices of lemons, limes, oranges and even berries or melons can be great additions to a cold glass of water. You can even freeze fruits and juices in ice cube trays to add to your water. Using fruit juice that doesn’t contain any added sugar is a great way to get your sweet fix without all of the sugar and calories that are in regular processed juice.
- Utilize a filtration system: Sometimes, water can have an unpleasant taste out of the tap. Thankfully, you can significantly improve the taste and purity of your water by investing in a reverse osmosis system in Shelby County, OH. These systems are designed to remove impurities through the use of heating and finite filtration. Many people are amazed at just how much of a difference the right water filter can make when it comes to how their water tastes.
Find out for yourself how much of a difference a reverse osmosis system in Shelby County, OH can make by reaching out to Fogt Water Conditioning today. We specialize in providing our customers with quality water conditioning supplies to improve the taste, health and purity of their water. Give us a call and let us put our decades of experience to work for you!
Categorised in: Reverse Osmosis Water System
This post was written by Writer